Swift is the most trusted supplier of roller door componentsÂ to Australian door manufacturers and installers.
Swiftâ€™s comprehensive range of roller door components and roller shutter products are constantly being developed and improved. Because our goal is to provide components with maximum functionality and ensure you receive the most up-to-date products available.
Furthermore, each of our products undergoes extensive testing for your peace of mind.
We have a range ofÂ roller door parts and shutter componentsÂ in stock. We also produce custom parts to suit individual applications.
Swift Roller Door Parts and Roller Shutter Components include:
- Roller Door Top Slat Fixing Brackets, Spring Joiners and Spring Accessories
- U-Bolts to meet your installation requirements
- Roller Door Chain Locks and Locking Components. All Chain Locks feature a galvanised or powder-coated finish
- Roller Door Guide Lugs and Brackets for shutter track fixing, includingÂ special purpose lugs for custom roller doors
- Shims and Spacers for accurate positioning on uneven surfaces
- Shoot Bolts (also known as Shute Bolts). Precision pressed from mild steel, zinc plated and available as an assembly with a cover or with a loose flip style lug. The popular Swift SSB220 Shoot Bolt is available ex-stock
- Customised roller door locking components in a variety of styles and sizes, from round bar slide pins and heavy duty mullion bars to concealed fixing systems for roller shutters and doors in retail locations
- Door Stops. Both flat and stepped roller door stops to suit specific track and bottom rail configurations
- Slat Clips and Wind Lugs, to ensure the smooth operation of doors and wind lugs, and provide heavy duty protection against wind pressure
- Mild steel clips and lugs, made to suit specific requirements
- Washers and custom fasteners, manufactured to set specifications
If you are a manufacturer of industrial roller doors and shutters, contact Swift Metal to discuss your requirements with an experienced consultant.